Harry Potter Student Fan Trips
Harry Potter Fan Trips
Boundaries Travel is celebrating their 10th year of offering its Harry Potter student fan trips to Scotland.
Although they no longer run the Summer School per se, they do have a number of tours designed for teens or students, as well as adults. Their current tours offer Harry Potter fans new destinations and experiences such as the Dungeons & Castles Tour.
It begins in London which includes a trip to Ashridge Park (film location for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire) in Hertfordshire near Warner Bros. newest attraction, The Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter. This is an opportunity for fans to visit The Studio Tour- The Making of Harry Potter* during the trip. Other London locations and a day trip to Oxford complete this tour.
The tour ends with a 3-night stay in a lovely castle near Durham and includes Durham Cathedral, film location for Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. A ride on a vintage steam train to see part of the the journey used in the films including the train station where students begin their year at “Hogwarts”. Bridging fantasy with reality, we’ll visit a museum where a real “hand of glory” is on display, the creepy artifact which grabs Harry’s curious hand in “Knockturn Alley”.
With smaller tour sizes, the pace slows down offering more time to enjoy every location.
*optional fee applies
- 6 nights accommodations at 3 and 4-star hotels, including 3 nights at a castle hotel. Upgrades are available* (See bottom of page)
- Roundtrip flights between London and Newcastle
- Daily services of a Professional Guide
- Pajama Party
- Elizabethan Halloween banquet
- Historic Steam Train ride along the same route used to film the movies
- Hertfordshire near Warner Bros. Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter*
- Tour of Oxford and Harry Potter film locations including admission to Christ Church and New College
- Coach tour of London area Harry Potter film locations
- Admissions as per itinerary
- Panoramic tour of London
- 10 meals, including banquet, 6 breakfasts, 3 dinners, and 1 lunch
- Transfers as noted on itinerary
- Baggage Handling
- Gratuities to Driver
- Limited Edition wand