ClassBrain.com is committed to protecting the individuals right to protect their online privacy and we therefore collect minimal information. We do not sell or trade email lists and we keep any personal information, address lists private and protected.
What we collect
At ClassBrain.com, we collect:
- Your IP server address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site
- Your IP server address may also be used to collect very broad demographic information
- Specific information volunteered by individuals who make online information requests. This information is then used to follow up with those specific individuals in addressing their specific
inquiries. It is never sold or shared with outside organizations. This can include:
1. Email addresses of those that register with us
2. Survey data and/or site registration
3. Age descriptions for age appropriate access
4. Social media contact information
Any correspondence shared between ClassBrain.com and a visitor to the site is strictly confidential. The email that you send to us is used specifically to contact you with the information that you request.
We reserve the right to use your email to send you a request to sign up for our newsletter. ClassBrain newsletters are used to send updates to our users about interesting, new resources on our sites, as well as a limited number of special offers on unique items from ClassBrain partners and affiliates. We do NOT give out our mailing list.
ClassBrain.com affiliate companies and linked sites include some of the largest and most well respected merchandisers in the nation, as well as various schools, universities, and individuals. Please be advised that each affiliate or partner link on ClassBrain transfers our users to the company’s website to facilitate purchasing items of interest. Each affiliate company employs their own separate privacy standards. For more information, we encourage you to read the policy statements on each of the specific web sites that interest you.
Any contests requesting submissions from children, are accompanied by Parental Permission Slips so that children under 13 may participate in compliance with COPPA. For more information on children’s privacy issues please visit the ClassBrain COPPA section.